Presumably, in the middle of the fifteenth century the Schultenhof in Andrup was remodelled and became the estate Eickhoff. The dairy farm Schultenhof was responsible for assuring that the farmers delivered ten percent of their harvest to the convent Corvey. The family von Monnich took possession of the estate in 1435 and kept it until the end of the seventeenth century. The estate Eickhoff changed ownership through composition in 1691; wing commander Gerhard von Dumpstorp became its new proprietor. In 1781, the estate was sold for 12097 German Talers to three residents of Andrup, namely Bueter, Claus Haring and Hermann Hilling who split the estate into three. Eickhoff's manor house discontinued in 1781. Then-owner Hermann Nuessmann created today's mansion in 1927. Since 1988 the family Rolf Loening owns it.
The fact that the name Andrup contains the syllable "rupe" leads to the assumption that it means "settlement at the shore". This is plausible as it is located directly at the left shore of the river Hase. In 947 Andrup was called Anarupe and since the eleventh century Anrepe. Like numerous other villages in the Ems-area it belonged to the possession of the convent Corvey. The tributes of the single villages are documented in the register from 1107. According to this register Andrup had to contribute 98 bushels of rye and 37 bushels of barley. Furthermore, Andrup's inhabitants had to deliver 24 "Denare" (then-currency). The farmers had to deliver ten percent of their harvest to the "Salhof". This estate's administrator, the "Meier", had to collect the contributions from the estates and forward them to the convent Corvey. The owners of the estates were called "Lite" or "Late" meaning that they had the right of succession for the property which normally belonged to the whole family. As the convent's abbot lived far away, he appointed supervisors for the single Salhoefe. The monastery's reeve represented the convent in profane issues and judged over life and death. He not only earned salary but also received one third of all penalty payments. Due to the unstable juridical situation at the peak of the medieval times the convent assigned an additional task to the reeve: the defence of robbing neighbours. As the reeve needed substantial power, often a profane ruler was elected for this position. In the case of Andrup it seems that these rulers rather prioritised impropriating the estate than defending it. Around 1200 the Salhof of Andrup was not mentioned anymore in the registers. In 1252 the bishop of Muenster took possession of the Ravensberger properties. Only in 1803 ownership changed again.
Scarce evidence is found about Andrup's history for the time that followed. It is only mentioned that Johann Monik handed down the piece of land "auf dem Andorper Esche" to the church of Haseluenne.
It seems that school education already existed in Andrup in the seventeenth century. The school's director Clas Harnig received 27 "Stueber" tuition fee from an organization supporting poor children in Haseluenne in 1696. In the year 1792 an additional school is mentioned in Andrup. In these times it was common practice that lessons were only given during the winter months. Sons of farmers most probably instructed the students.
In the middle of the nineteenth century a new school was built in the village's centre. The building still exists today. Due to an increasing number of students another school was built at the border to Lage in 1959/60. During this time also the tidy residential area at the "Grenzweg" was formed. The school "Andrup-Lage" is still used as primary school.